NY Highways provides maintenance and improvement services for private roads and carparks. We serve various sectors, including housebuilders, developers, schools, public sector organisations, private sector businesses and much more.
Our maintenance services include:
- Resurfacing roads, paths, communal lanes, etc
- Patching and pothole repairs
- Infrastructure maintenance around communal/commercial buildings (including car parks, roads and car parks)
- Upgrading or creating car parking facilities, including painting lines and markings
- Improving highways access to car parks
- Unadopted roads maintenance
- Lines and markings
- And more.
Our main client is North Yorkshire Council, for whom we maintain a vast network of roads totalling 5,800 miles, therefore you can be assured that we have an expert team who deliver a high quality service.
Is your organisation looking for a repair to your private road or car park? Maybe you are a housing developer looking to add a new road to a new development?
Please note – NY Highways are unable to respond to enquiries from residents about public roads or paths that are the responsibility of North Yorkshire Council or National Highways.
If you are a resident who needs to report a problem relating to public highways or roads, please contact North Yorkshire Council using the following link: Report Potholes and road condition issues – North Yorkshire Council