NY Highways Services and Getting a Quote

lease do not use the below form to report potholes or highways issues – these will need to be reported to North Yorkshire Council via the below link. NY Highways are unable to respond to reports from residents.

Use the form below to get in touch with NY Highways about our services or getting a quote.