General NY Highways Enquiry

Please do not use the below form to report potholes or highways issues – these will need to be reported to North Yorkshire Council via the below link. NY Highways are unable to respond to reports from residents. Report potholes and highways issues to North Yorkshire Council online:

Use the form below to get in touch with NY Highways about any opportunities or information on our commercial services.